Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Friday Night Preacher

Twistd ramblings from the mind of one stone cold mofo who jus don't give a daMN.

Had a great night with the girl, now opening up my mind all over the mini keyboard.

Listening to 'Long live the Kings' - kMk

I could swear there was a point to this...

What a waster. I can't even count the number of times that I have made the wrong decision, and with a lot of the same people. Some of my closest friends now seem remote, and it's all due to the actions of my self.

Keeping a positive energy is important, and I shudder to think of the places that I have been this year, in seven months.

CTV head office control room in WPG, My own corner office in the mild-wintered Yukon, the highway trips, a surgeon's Albertan office, and back home.

I'm spiraling and don't know how high this shit storm will get before it's over, but one thing is for sure, this dog will hunt.

It's time to share my vision with the world. I will document the planning and scheming of the project here, where I can fully express myself.

Strawberry Milkshakes.

Stomp on these bugs man, stomp on em!

No comments: